Placer County Sex Crime Attorneys
Face Your Charges with Leupp & Woodall
When the authorities charge you with a sex crime, the impact on your life is immediately devastating. People may assume you are guilty before you have had your day in court, damaging your reputation with those closest to you and in your community.
As you confront the allegations against you, you may face significant jail or prison time, have to register as a sex offender, and have dramatically limited living and working options. This is why it is so critical that you seek proven, trusted representation that is ready to take a proactive approach to countering the state's case against you.
Contact our Placer County Sex Crime Lawyer to learn more about we can defend you.
There are a variety of charges that the state considers sex crimes, including:
- Rape and sexual assault
- Child molestation
- Indecent exposure
- Statutory rape or unlawful intercourse
- Date rape or rape by intoxicants
- Possession or distribution of child pornography
- Unpermitted or inappropriate touching
Despite the seriousness of these allegations, the accused will have their day in court and the opportunity to dispute them. At Leupp & Woodall, we have over 60 years of experience in the criminal defense arena. We know how the state of California pursues convictions in these cases and what can be done to protect the rights and interests of the accused.
The time to act with proven counsel by your side is now. Contact us at (530) 836-5062 today.
What You Can Expect from Leupp & Woodall
- Our decades of experience have won us respect from both judges and prosecutors in Placer County.
- We are well-known, and our long track record of success illustrates our commitment to our clients.
- We know how stressful it is to face the criminal justice system, especially when the allegations are serious.
- We will take the time to carefully listen to you and craft the best defense possible for your case.
We're ready to be your advocate both in and outside the courtroom. Request a free consultation today to start the process.