If you or a loved one has been arrested by the police, it can feel as if you need to secure representation as soon as possible—and any competent counselor will do. While time is of the essence, your choice in representation can have a critical impact effect on the outcome of your case. At Leupp & Woodall, Attorney Woodall has decades of experience in Placer County’s criminal justice system and understands the pressures and challenges accused persons face as they confront the allegations against them.
Why do clients continue to turn to Leupp & Woodall?
- Attorney Woodall has more than 30 years of criminal defense experience.
- He has successfully handled thousands of criminal cases over the years.
- He is highly respected and known by local prosecutors and judges.
- He takes a client-centric, results-driven approach to criminal defense.
- He offers free initial consultations to all new, prospective clients.
You do not have to face the charges against you without an experienced and dedicated defense attorney by your side. Call us at (530) 836-5062 today.
Committed. Knowledgeable. Respected.
When you're facing the reality of fines, incarceration, and a criminal record, you'll want to proceed with legal counsel with the experience and resources to properly handle your case. Leupp & Woodall has been practicing in the Placer County criminal justice system for decades and has successfully handled everything from simple misdemeanors to life-altering felony allegations. Attorney Woodall is prepared to bring an aggressive, proactive approach to your case and ensure that every viable avenue toward a reduction or dismissal of your charge is exhaustively explored.
Contact us to request a free case evaluation with our Placer County criminal defense attorney.