Brad J. Poore
Attorney Brad J. Poore was born in the U.K., but completed his education here in the U.S. After receiving his Juris Doctor from the University of California at Davis School of Law, he would go on to join our team at Leupp & Woodall. He continues to further our mission to provide personalized, high-quality representation for California's accused while fiercely advocating for the rights and interests of our clients both in and outside the courtroom.
Mr. Poore is a member of both the California Bar Association and the Placer County Bar Association. In 2008, he qualified for the USA Olympic marathon trials and continues to manage several world-class runners from Kenya. He is also fluent in Spanish.
University of California at Davis School of Law, Davis, California
- Doctor of Jurisprudence (2008)
University of California at Davis, Davis, California
- Bachelor of Arts, International Relations (2001)
- Somaliland: Shackled to a Failed State, Stanford Journal of International Law, Vol. 117, No. 45, 2009
- Placer County Bar Association, Member (2009 - Present)
- California Bar Association, Member (2009 - Present)