If you or a loved one has been arrested by the police, it can feel as if you need to secure representation as soon as possible—and any competent counselor will do. While time is of the essence, your choice in representation can have a critical impact effect on the outcome of your case. At Leupp & Woodall, we have decades of experience in Placer County’s criminal justice system and understand the pressures and challenges accused persons face as they confront the allegations against them.
Why do clients continue to turn to Leupp & Woodall?
- We have more than 60 years of criminal defense experience.
- We have successfully handled thousands of criminal cases over the years.
- We have been recognized by Martindale-Hubbell®, Super Lawyers, and others.
- We are highly respected and known by local prosecutors and judges.
- We take a client-centric, results-driven approach to criminal defense.
- We offer free initial consultations to all new, prospective clients.
You do not have to face the charges against you without an experienced and dedicated defense attorney by your side. Call us at (530) 836-5062 today.
Committed. Knowledgeable. Respected.
When you're facing the reality of fines, incarceration, and a criminal record, you'll want to proceed with legal counsel with the experience and resources to properly handle your case. Leupp & Woodall has been practicing in the Placer County criminal justice system for decades and has successfully handled everything from simple misdemeanors to life-altering felony allegations. We're prepared to bring an aggressive, proactive approach to your case and ensure that every viable avenue toward a reduction or dismissal of your charge is exhaustively explored.
Don't hesitate to start mounting an effective defense during this critical time. Contact us to request a free case evaluation with our Placer Countycriminal defense attorneys today.